Connecting logistics in the finished vehicle supply chain, Sovereign delivers a trace and trace services to support the supply chain and overall business requirements of manufacturers and suppliers in the automotive logistics market.
EML is a Software as a Service (SaaS) web based solution that can track and trace vehicles throughout the entire finished vehicle supply chain - from factory to dealership - and provide business intelligence to enable organisations to make better decisions, quicker, with assurance on the accuracy of the information they are basing their decisions on.
Packaged and sold as a service, it is totally browser based and requires no additional infrastructure at the client’s premises. This makes it faster to install and easier to upgrade - no more waiting for the next version. Utilising this system enables businesses to readily enhance their logistics management, cost effectively. For example, clients can:
- Promote sold orders so that they are processed through the logistics chain quicker
- Dynamically update the ETA information for Dealers and Customers
- Have REAL TIME information so that they can stay up to date around the World through our control tower
As a modular solution, EML can be tailored to your exact business needs and integrated seamlessly into your current business processes. Designed to deliver business value, clients benefit from business value information and resulting beneficial actions, such as:
- REAL TIME updates - not overnight. This dynamic update will automatically refresh and provide you with the estimated time of arrival for all vehicles in the logistics chain.
- A solution that has been proven to improve co-operation by giving all the third-party logisticians (3PL) accurate information, which also allows you to plan better and reduce delays.
- As well as promoting sold orders, you can promote priority orders so that these are also processed through the chain quicker.
- Reduce inventory - if vehicles move quicker and you know accurately what to order, you need less stock.
If you would like to find out more about this solution and how it can be applied to your business, please contact us at email@example.com or call our office and speak to someone in our automotive logistics team on +44 (0)20 8216 3333.