The cloud service your business needs
Your business is safe in Sovereign’s cloud
Hosted from our north London Tier III data centre, security, reliability, accessibility and efficiency are paramount to our cloud computing services.
Offering 99.9% uptime and iron-clad SLAs, Sovereign’s cloud services are anything but light and fluffy. As our ISO 27001:2013 accreditation for IT security techniques demonstrates, our solutions enable your workforce to meet their goals, from anywhere and on any device, without compromising on data security.
Need space to spread the wings of innovation? We can provide secure testing environments for your projects. And our solutions are scalable, so you can use as much or as little as you need.
Public, private or hybrid?
We create cloud services around your business needs, rather than fitting you into a standard model.
Your company’s requirement for public, private or hybrid services will depend on the type of data you work with and the levels of security and management you need.
Our public cloud provides great economies of scale and is very cost effective, whereas our private cloud ensures security compliance for regulated businesses and is the usual choice for enterprises. Our hybrid solution allows control of an internally managed cloud while accessing the public cloud as necessary.
Are you looking to increase the resiliency of all your applications and business systems?
We can host your virtual machines within a private cloud infrastructure, configured with fail-over to a secondary data center.
Do you need a simple public cloud facility to test and develop application code?
We can recommend, implement and manage the right solution for you.
Sovereign’s cloud facilities
- Built on high performance compute and storage infrastructure
- Can support synchronous and asynchronous replication
- Scale-on-demand processing
- Rapid provision of new systems
- Active-active and active-passive or single instance configurations
- Tiered storage
- Advanced back-up and recovery including instant snapshots and disk to disk back-up
- 99.9% uptime
- Technical consultancy and support including software updates, load balancing and firewall option
- Cost effective and easy to use
- All data stored within the UK
- Primary facility is carrier neutral with Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers
- Advanced power and cooling infrastructure
- Sophisticated management monitoring system
- Encompassed in Sovereign’s scope for the ISO 27001:2013 accreditation and is concurrently maintainable
- Offers on-demand cloud services or hosting for computer, storage or DR